Schedule a Live Online Visit with The Jewelry Judge!
Jewelry Judge Ben Gordon is known for his While You Watch consultations and appraisals.
Now, clients don’t even have to leave home to schedule a professional consultation.
The Jewelry Judge offers personal online visits by pre-arrangement. Send him photos of jewelry by email ahead of time and connect within twenty-four hours via Zoom, Skype or Facetime, depending upon your computer or preferred mobile device. He will respond with details about how to ‘log in’ to meet with him.
What Do You Need to Know?
- Thinking about selling– find out what you should expect to receive if selling jewelry!
- Replacement value insurance appraisal – learn how much it would take to replace your engagement ring.
- Sorting through estate pieces – did you inherit a shoe box full of jewelry and need to know what’s worth keeping?
- Setting up your e-Bay store – Want to know what’s a fair price to ask for your items?
- Confirming an online purchase – It looks smaller in the box than on your screen; did you receive what you paid for?
“At our gem lab, we have always done appraisals in full view of our clients,” Mr. Gordon affirms. “Of course, we miss the person- to-person office visits, but we’re happy to be able to continue to help with virtual online consultations.”
Most items with a GIA or AGS laboratory grading report (even if the report is twenty years old) are eligible for online valuations. For others, you may only need a verbal consultation. Call 713 961-1432 to find out if we can help.