You need to know;
- What you’re getting before you buy.
- The features of the house and if any features reveal the need for repair or maintenance, before you make a commitment.
- Comparable values of similar homes for sale, under contract or sold in the area.
- if there are any ‘money traps’, was everything properly disclosed to you.
- Assure you’re getting what you pay for in a house.
- Know the price you paid is fair.
How much risk are you willing to take by undervaluing, or overvaluing your new home?
Think about what you are willing to pay for a home? $65,000? $250,000? over a $million?
Now replace words ‘house’ and ‘home’ in the above text with ‘Diamond’, ‘Engagement Ring’ or ‘Estate Jewelry’.
And think about what an appraisal report could be worth to you…to your heirs….
As with a home inspection you expect a written report with accurate measurements, clear photographs, and detailed descriptions prepared by a qualified professional and delivered in a timely manner.
Arrive at your Jewelry Judge appointment with questions and concerns – You will leave with peace of mind.